Friday, October 20, 2006

The Latest

I decided it's simply stupid of me to keep putting off blogging until I come up with something worth reading. Nothing coming out of my mouth (or from my keyboard in this case) is ever worth listening to.

So anyway, I highly recommend a visit to The Loop Show's site, created by the very, uh, unique Luca and Nolan. If you've got only six minutes to spare, and need a good laugh, the enjoy. With four good episodes and more coming, what's to lose?

After former Congressman Mark Foley sent sexual instant messages to 16-year-old male pages, suddenly disappeared to rehab for a month, blaming the whole problem on alcohol (because alcohol changes your sexual orientation from middle-aged women to teenage boys magically), he later reported that HE was victim of a priest's enjoyment decades ago, even releasing the priest's name. Well, what's the priest's excuse? Surprise! Alcohol. Congratulations, the world is actually getting dumber.

1 in every 166 children has Autism. Their only hope is proper education, as a cure is still very far off.

NFL supporters are attempting to make the Monday after the Superbowl a national holiday, right up there with Thanksgiving and Christmas. Election Day won't become a holiday any time soon, but National Hangover Day might be created for the 40 or so million Superbowl viewers.

An enjoyable read: Top 10 Reasons Why Guys Won't Commit on MSN.
Let me just say there's some valid reasoning in there.


I recommend two songs today: Arctic Monkeys - Fake Tales of San Fransisco and I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor. Why is every single word always capitalized in song titles?

Finally, I leave with a link that everyone should follow. Even if you only have a few minutes to spare, educate yourself a little: Crisis


In the words of the wise Edward Murrow: Good Night and Good Luck

p.s. everyone should see that movie.

No comments: